Pre-painted steel coils (Color coated steel coils), is to use steel strip through the process of continuous surface chemical treatment such as degreasing, phosphating, then coated with organic painting and bake to dry. Pre-painted steel coil is a kind of composite material, enjoys both the mechanical strength and easy to forming performance of steel, and the good decorative and excellent anti-corrosion performance of organic material. The base materials of per-painted steel coils are mostly galvanized steel coil or galvalume steel coil.
- Base Material: Hot Dipped Galvanized Steel Coil with Zero spangle
- Quality Standard & Grade: JIS G3312 CGCC or other standard
- Thickness: 0.20mm-1.2mm
- Width: 914mm / 1000mm / 1200mm / 1219mm / 1220mm / 1250mm
- Thickness tolerance: +/- 0.02mm
- Width tolerance: +2/- 0mm
- Zinc Coating Mass: 60g/m2-275g/m2
- Painting Coating:Top Coated/Back coated: 15-23micron/5-35micron,Protective film can be provided.
- Color: According to RAL number or customers requirement
- Packing: Standard Export Packing
- Internal Diameter: 508mm
- Coil Weight: 3-10MT
- Further processing: embossed, corrugated
Technical data :
|hot dipped galvanized steel coil Mechanical Properties|
|GRADE||Yield Strength MPa||Tensile Strength MPa||Elongation %|
Process and Facility
Packing & Delivery
4 eye bands and 3 circumferential bands in steel, galvanized metal fluted rings on inner and outer edges, galvanized metal or waterproof paper wall protection disk, galvanized metal & waterproof paper around circumference.