Hot dip galvalume steel coil, is produced through applying Al-Zn coat on both surfaces of cold rolled steel coil by hot dip process. The composition of its coating is Al 55%, Si 1.5%, and Zn 43.5%. Galvalume steel coil has both the physical protective feature and durability of Al and the electrochemical protective property of Zn.
- Standard: JIS G3302, EN10142, ASTM A653, ASTM95
- Grade: SGCC, SGCH, DX51D, DX52D+Z
- Thickness: 0.13-1.5mm
- Width: 600-1250mm
- Package weight: 3-5 tons
- Tolerance: thickness +/-0.01mm, width +/-0.2mm
- Surface: Chromated/ unchromated passivation, skin passed or non-skin passed, oiled or un oiled
- Zinc coating thickness: Z60-Z275
- Annual output: 500, 000 MT
Technical data :
|Q/BQB 425-2004||AS 1397-2001||EN 10215-1995||ASTM A792M-02||JIS G 3321:1998||ISO 9364-2001|
|DC51D+AZ||G2+AZ||DX51D+AZ||CS type B、type C||SGLCC||01|
Process and Facility:
Packing & Delivery
4 eye bands and 3 circumferential bands in steel, galvanized metal fluted rings on inner and outer edges, galvanized metal or waterproof paper wall protection disk, galvanized metal & waterproof paper around circumference.