Cold Rolled coils are produced from Hot Rolled Pickled by cold reducing to the ordered thickness and then annealing to develop specific physical properties. ROELYN provides Cold Rolled Steel Coils with a smoother surface, tighter gauge control, and better flatness.
QINGDAO ROELYN STEEL provides cold rolled steel coils in a wide thickness range, the minimum thickness we can do is 0.04mm, 0.05mm, 0.06mm-0.1mm.
|Quality/ Standard||GB/T 11253-2007
|ASTM A1008 / A1008M-05|
|Commercial Steel||Q195||SPCC(T)||DC01/ ST12||CS
|Deep Drawing Steel||SPCE||DC04/ ST14||DDS|
Technical data :
|Grade||Chemical Composition (%)|
Process and Facility
- Pickling: to remove oxide layer of HR coils
- Cold Rolling: to reduce thickness of HR coils to desired thickness
- Annealing: to improve the properties of cold rolled steel coil
- Skin Passing: to remove wrinkles & achieve flatness, to get a matte or bright finish depending on customer’s requests.
- Slitting and Shearing: to get required width and length.
- Oiling and Packing: to cover coils with an uniform coating of oil to against rusting & atmospheric corrosion, then packing as per requests.
Packing & Delivery
|Commercial Quality||SPCCSPCCT||With commercial quality suitable for bending fabrication and simple forming, this is the type in the greatest demand.||Refrigerators, cabinets, power distributing and drums|
|Drawing Quality||SPCD||Steel sheets that provide consistent quality and drawing quality second only to that SPCE.||Automobile floor and roof panel.|
|Deep-drawing Quality||SPCESPCF||With metallurgically controlled grain size, it retains its beautiful finish even after being deep-drawn.||Automobile fenders and quarter panels|
|Extra Deep Drawing||SPCG||Extra-low carbon Cold Rolled Steel Sheets and Coils with outstanding workability.||Automobile interior panels and deep drawn parts.|