Prepainted Steel Coil are widely used in the construction industry, as raw material for the production of corrugated panels, fencing products, drywall panel profiles, ventilation systems etc. Recommended for both outside and inside usage, galvanized steel has a high resistance to corrosion in different environments, due to a protective layer of zinc of 100 – 275 grams per square meter.
- Base material: GI, Cold Roll or Galvalume steel
- Pattern: can be customized according to customers requirement.
- Suitable for indoor or outdoor decoration.
- Protective film can be provided according to customer needs.
- Paint: PE or PVDF or PU or SMP or HDP.
- Standards: JIS G3312, ASTM A755M, GB/T 12574, Q/CHG 2-2003.
- Thickness: 0.14-1.2mm
- Width: 914-1250mm
- Zinc coating: 60-275g/m2.
- Color: RAL colors.
Technical data :
|hot dipped galvanized steel coil Mechanical Properties|
|GRADE||Yield Strength MPa||Tensile Strength MPa||Elongation %|
Process and Facility
Packing & Delivery
4 eye bands and 3 circumferential bands in steel, galvanized metal fluted rings on inner and outer edges, galvanized metal or waterproof paper wall protection disk, galvanized metal & waterproof paper around circumference.